Thursday, March 2, 2017

GypsySpoonful Giraffe Aline dress by That's So Addie. Custom size 0-24 Months & 2T-6


Giraffe Aline Dress by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 

Prices shown in drop down boxes on Buy Now button.

Free Shipping!

If you are anything like the thousands of other people, you are waiting just as impatiently as the rest of us for April the Giraffe to pop out that baby giraffe.  While I am watching her pace the floor, I decided I should step up and make a giraffe dress!


This sweet little aline dress features a great giraffe print in pink & brown.  It is a nice weight twill but is lined a soft cotton brown polka dot so it is not rough on kiddos skin.

Aline dresses are great for layering or to wear alone.  As your little one grows, pair it up with some cute jeans or leggings and wear as a tunic.  

Dress is fully lined with no exposed seams anywhere.  Buttons at the shoulders for easy dressing.



This dress will be created for you in size 0-24 Months & 2T-6.  Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item to be shipped. (My turnaround time is usually faster than that but sometimes I need a little extra time in case of the need to order more fabric or something)

I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish.  All items come with a sewn in That's So Addie label.


Size

Size

No comments:

Post a Comment