Thursday, March 2, 2017

GypsySpoonful !!Bears!! Strappy Racerback Dress by That's So Addie. Custom sizes 2T-12 available.



Bears Strappy Racerback dress by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 

Prices shown in drop down boxes on Buy Now button.

Free Shipping!

First of all......those bears!!!!  Could their faces be any cuter?  



I love how this dress turned out.  The bodice is fully lined and features fun woven straps that meet in the middle of the back for a unique racerback look.  Embellished with buttons on the front and fully lined for comfort.  There is elastic under the arms for a perfect fit too.  The skirt is full & twirly and finished off with a coordinating hem.

  

This dress will be created for you in size 2T-12.  Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item to be shipped.
I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish.  All items come with a sewn in That's So Addie label.


Size

No comments:

Post a Comment