Thursday, March 9, 2017

Gypsy Spoonful Vintage Silver Shoe Clip Pendant Assemblage Necklace, Turquoise Rosary Beads, Upcycled and Repurposed Jewelry

I totally love this pendant necklace!!! The focal point is a beautiful vintage repurposed shoe clip with a vintage rhinestone on the front. I've used silver chains and turquoise and white rosary beads. I've also included part of a vintage bracelet in the necklace. Easy on and off with a lobster clasp! So chic!

After spending many enjoyable hours "repurposing" items from broken necklaces, this is now ready to be "reloved" in a fresh new piece! All handmade items may have some variations in color and finish of the components. Since my jewelry pieces are made with vintage findings, they may have a flaw. I will try to describe that to the best of my ability. I believe the slight flaws give the piece lots of charm. Everything I make is one of a kind!

Measurements:

Length – 22 1/2”; Shoe Clip Measurement: 1 1/2" long

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting...please let me know if you have any questions.







Simply the Glitter
$50.00
Shipping $5.00
Ready to Ship!
For questions please email 
micheleszot@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment