Monday, March 6, 2017

Gypsy Spoonful Black and Rhinestone Assemblage Earrings, Rosary Beads, Upcycled and Repurposed Jewelry

These are such beautiful earrings!!! With the focal point being square black rhinestone connectors, I added black rosary beads so that they hang down from the leverback earwires! 

After spending many enjoyable hours "upcycling" items from broken necklaces, this is now ready to be "reloved" in a fresh new piece! All handmade items may have some variations in color and finish of the components. Since my jewelry pieces are made with vintage findings, they may have a flaw. I will try to describe that to the best of my ability. I believe the slight flaws give the piece lots of charm. Everything I make is one of a kind!

Measurements - 2.5"

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting...please let me know if you have any questions.





Simply the Glitter
$23.00
Shipping $3.00
Ready to Ship!
For questions please email 
micheleszot@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment