Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Gypsy Spoonful 4 Strand Assemblage Bracelet, Vintage Ivory Rosary Cross, Rosary Beads, Chunky Chains, Vintage Assemblage, Repurposed and Upcycled Jewelry

This is a beautiful bracelet made with 4 different strands of chains and beads. 2 are chunky silver chains, a black bead chain from a rosary, and a pearl chain with silver hearts. There is also a vintage ivory rosary cross that dangles from the end of the bracelet. A silver lobster clasp makes it easy on/off.

All handmade items may have some variations in color and finish of the components. Since my jewelry pieces are made with vintage findings, they may have a flaw. I will try to describe that to the best of my ability. I believe the slight flaws give the piece lots of charm. Everything I make is one of a kind!

Measurements - 8"; Cross measures 1 1/2"

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting...please let me know if you have any questions.








Simply the Glitter
$28.00
Shipping $4.00
Ready to Ship!
For questions please email 
micheleszot@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment