Monday, February 13, 2017

GyspySpoonful #WonderfullyWhimsical Diabolical Disney Villains Purse Handbag

Diabolical Disney Villains Purse Handbag by Wonderfully Whimsical


Use the PayPal Buy It Button below to purchase this bag for $80 with Free First Class Shipping. This item is ready to ship!


This purse was made by me using MK*Designs Fabric, cotton fabric and faux leather.


The bag itself measures 12” X 9” X 2.5”. It has an adjustable strap that can adjust to a maximum of 36” long. The bottom of the bag has been stabilized for additional stability. 

There is plenty of room in this bag to hold everything you might need while you are on vacation. I have used a similar bag that I made on my last Disney vacation and I was able to store my park maps as well as snack for my children.


There is a magnetic snap on the flap. There is also a pocket on the front of the purse that will be covered when the flap is closed.


Inside of the purse there are additional pockets including a zippered pocket.


Use the PayPal Buy It Button below to purchase this bag for $80 with Free First Class Shipping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment