Thursday, February 16, 2017

GypsySpoonful Unicorns Sailor Dress by That's So Addie. Ready to ship size 12-18 months


Unicorn Sailor Dress by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 

Price is $42.00
Free Shipping!


This little unicorn dress is so awesome! Perfect for a unicorn theme birthday party, everyday wear, or for a special gift for that little magical girl. Sailor style dress features a fully lined bodice accented with a sailor collar in the back. Collar is embellished with fun rick rack to match the skirt. Skirt is covered with pink & purple unicorns! Dress buttons up the front with purple polka dot buttons.




This dress is ready to ship in size 12-18 months.  Please contact me if exact measurements are needed before purchase.
Item will ship within 2 business days.

I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish.  All items come with a sewn in That's So Addie label.




No comments:

Post a Comment