Sunday, February 19, 2017

GypsySpoonful Sunflower and Hydrangea Tieback - Photo Prop - Custom Boutique Accessory by Goosie Girl

Featured is a Goosie Girl original piece~
This darling little tieback headband will be created just for your little one upon order.


It features a natural jute tie back style headband. My tie backs feature adjustable sizing for your convenience, and grows with the baby for long wear!
This tie back has the sweetest silk sunflower blossoms and deep purple hydrangea blooms
It's perfect for that first photo, a special occasion, or whenever you want to doll her up a little bit.





Please allow 5 business days for your piece to be created, and then add USPS first class shipping time onto that. If you'd like to upgrade to priority shipping, just let me know and I'll be happy to adjust your invoice.

I create almost everything as a one of a kind, or limited quantity design, so you're assure a truly unique piece that not many will have. This makes my work perfect for pageants and photos!  If you need two or more for MULTIPLES / TWINS, please let me know and I'll set up a custom order for you.

A Special Thank you to Riddell Me Photography out of Baltimore, MD for these gorgeous shots!

I ship to the US only at this time, shipping to the US is FREE
(US 1st class postage)
I accept all forms of payment with the BUY IT NOW button
Questions? Comment here OR email me directly at goosiegirlboutique at gmail dot com

$14.00 with FREE Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment