Wednesday, February 22, 2017

GypsySpoonful Princess Aurora - Disney- Sleeping Beauty - Feather Fascinator Headband by Goosie Girl

Featured is a Goosie Girl original for your consideration!

I've created a line of feather fascinator headbands featuring my favorite Disney princesses! These are perfect for your trip to the Magic Kingdom or for a Disney Cruise! 


This original piece is one of a kind, and ready to ship. 

Details: 
Measures 6 1/2" x 4 3/4"
The base was created from the sweetest pink lace, it's ruffled and embellished with exquisite hand-rolled fabric flowers in hues of pink, an organza ribbon bow, a glittered flower in dark pink and a pink organza flower with a crystal center. I also added a lovely bright pink feather hackle pad. 

All of my creations are made with the utmost skill and attention to detail. 
This purchase will be customized with your choice of hardware upon order, 
Choose: 
  • ~FOE (fold over elastic) Headband
  • ~ Hard Headband, satin or ribbon wrapped
  • ~Alligator Clips
  • ~3" French Barrette

Please allow a day for this hardware choice to be applied, and then packed & shipped to you. 
I ship only to the US at this time. 
I accept all forms of payment through the BUY IT NOW button below
Questions? Comment here or email me directly: goosiegirlboutique@gmail.com

$16.50 with FREE US Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment