Sunday, February 19, 2017

GypsySpoonful My Little Pony Big Bow dress by That's So Addie. Ready to ship size 3/4T


My Little Pony Big Bow Dress by That's So Addie.  Please email me at:  thats_so_addie@yahoo.com with any questions or custom requests.

Price is $54.00 
Free Shipping!

My Little Pony!!!! Perfect for theme birthdays, fun days at school, or just for the biggest MLP fan you know. No matter what, your little girl will LOVE this dress! You can wear the bow in the front or the back. This little dress is cute on its own on hot summer days and layered over a tee when the days get cooler. Definitely can be worn year round!

The bow pieces thread through a loop to give the look of a huge bow but without all the hassle! 


Bodice is fully lined with long straps that tie at the shoulders for maximum adjustability. The skirt is super full and finished off with a coordinating hemline.



This dress is complete and ready to ship in an approximate size 3/4T. Please contact me for exact measurements if needed. Your dress will ship within 2 business days.

I take great pride in my workmanship. I finish all seams and top stitch for a professional look. All items arrive with sewn in labels.

This dress is not a licensed My Little Pony product. Created using licensed fabric from an authorized dealer.


No comments:

Post a Comment