Saturday, February 18, 2017

GypsySpoonful Love Birds Party Dress by That's So Addie. Ready to ship size 2/3T


Love Birds Party Dress by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 

Price is $48.00
Free Shipping!


So soft & feminine!  This darling dress would be perfect for Easter, that special birthday party, or just for everyday wear. 

Bodice features adorable love birds showcased with a sweet pink damask curved accent piecing at the top.  Bodice is fully lined and buttons in the back.  Skirt is full and twirly and is completed with a damask print hem.  




This dress is complete and ready to ship in approximate size 2/3T.  If you need exact measurements, feel free to message me.

Item will ship within 2 business days.

I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish.  All items come with a sewn in That's So Addie label.



No comments:

Post a Comment