Friday, February 17, 2017

GypsySpoonful - Invisible Miss Mouse personalized applique T shirt. size 4T to 14/16

Layla and Stitch Boutique
Layla.and.stitch@gmail.com

Miss Mouse Invisible T shirt
45.00
Free shipping

This original Design Idea from Layla and stitch is perfect for Any Minnie Mouse fan.
T shirt is created using 7 applique strategically placed for an adorable invisible mouse look.

You may add your child's name or Princess or simply Minnie as I know some parents are concerned with adding their child's name for safety reasons.

The number 6 on this particular shirt is not included as it was simply a special request to use as a birthday shirt.  If you want to add a number you can let me know when you message me the name you would like.  No additional charge for the number. 

After purchase please email me or include the information via paypal payment.
T shirt size
Name desired
birthday number if needed.

I hope you enjoy this whimsical shirt.




The Mr. Mouse shirt can be found in another listing soon or message me for it.





No comments:

Post a Comment