Friday, February 17, 2017

GypsySpoonful Hedgehogs Aline Dress by That's So Addie. Ready to ship size 3T


Hedgehog Aline dress by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 


Price is $39.99
Free Shipping!



These bright & whimsical hedgehogs are so fun!  Aline dresses are so popular.  They are easily the most versatile dress around.  Layer it over a tee & leggings for cooler days, wear it alone all summer long, and pair it up with some cute jeans when it gets too short.



This dress is fully lined with no exposed seams.  Buttons at the shoulders for easy dressing too.

This dress is ready to ship in size 3T.  Please contact me if exact measurements are needed. 

Item will ship within 2 business days.

I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish.  All items come with a sewn in That's So Addie label.


No comments:

Post a Comment