Tuesday, February 7, 2017

GypsySpoonful Fuli appliqued t-shirt & twirl skirt set By Weluvdizne Size 6 Ready to Ship



Girl's size 6 Fuli appliqued t-shirt and twirl skirt set, By Weluvdizne    Please email me at bugletd@aol.com if you have any questions.
 You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payment or email me for an invoice.
 $56 includes free Priority shipping for US addresses.  International shipping upon request. Please email me at bugletd@aol.com for international shipping.

This is a ready to ship size 6 t-shirt and twirl skirt set. All seams are encased or serged and top stitched where appropriate.
 t-shirt size 6 
Chest 13" across
Length 17.75"

Skirt length 16" long
Waist will be customized to buyer's measurement
This full skirt has a lot of twirl and is shown over a petti-skirt, which is not included. 

The shirt is adorned with a pretty applique of Fuli. 

 I do take custom orders so if this is not exactly the right size or set for your little one, I'd be happy to make a custom outfit to your specifications. Just send me an email at bugletd@aol.com Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment