Saturday, February 4, 2017

GypsySpoonful Fashionable Princess Aline dress by That's So Addie. Custom size 0-24 Months & 2T-6




Fashionable Princess Aline Dress by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing.

$35.00 w/FREE Shipping Sz. 0-24 Months
$39.99 w/FREE Shipping Sz. 2T-6

The perfect everyday dress for your little girl! Features Cinderella, Snow White & Belle scattered across a soft pink background. A Line style is perfect for layering and to wear alone. 


Fully lined & buttons at the shoulder.



I will create this dress for you in size you choose at time of purchase. Please allow 3-4 weeks for production time.  Shipping is always FREE at That's So Addie!

I take great pride in my workmanship. I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional look. All items arrive with sewn in labels.

This dress is not a licensed Disney product. I am in no way affiliated with Disney or the Disney franchise. Created using licensed fabric from an authorized dealer.











Size

Size

No comments:

Post a Comment