Thursday, February 16, 2017

GypsySpoonful Elmo's World Aline Dress by That's So Addie. Custom size 0-24 Months & 2T-6


Elmo by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 

Prices shown in drop down boxes on Buy Now button.

Free Shipping!

Oh my goodness!  This is seriously the sweetest Elmo fabric I've ever found.  Features Elmo scattered about with pops of grey, black, peach, and pink.  Aline dresses give you the most bang for your buck too.  Layer them over a tee & leggings for cooler days, wear alone for hot days, and wear as a top as your little one grows.



Alines are fully lined with no exposed seams at all.  Buttons at the shoulder for easy dressing.




This dress will be created for you in size 0-24 Months & 2T-6.  Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item to be shipped.

I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish.  All items come with a sewn in That's So Addie label.

This is not a licensed Elmo dress.  Created using licensed fabric from an authorized dealer.


Size

Size

No comments:

Post a Comment