Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Gypsy Spoonful Gun Metal Heart and Rhinestone Link Bracelet, Crystal and Red Rosary Beads with Black Chain Vintage Assemblage Bracelet

This lovely bracelet was made using a heart link made from gun metal with a small rhinestone in the center heart. I used one strand of crystal rosary beads, a strand of red rosary beads along with a black chain to finish off this piece. A silver lobster clasp makes it easy on/off.

All handmade items may have some variations in color and finish of the components. Since my jewelry pieces are made with vintage findings, they may have a flaw. I will try to describe that to the best of my ability. I believe the slight flaws give the piece lots of charm. Everything I make is one of a kind!

Measurements - 7 1/2"

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting...please let me know if you have any questions.





Simply the Glitter
$25.00
Shipping $4.00
Ready to Ship!
For questions please email 
micheleszot@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment