Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Gypsy Spoonful Brass Filigree with Heart, Brass chains, Rosary beads, Rose Quartz Beads, OOAK, Assemblage necklace, Upcycled and Repurposed Jewelry

I absolutely love this necklace! One of a kind brass and rosary chain necklace that is accented with rose quartz beads. The focal point of the necklace is a beautiful brass filigree with a brass heart in the center! Included on the necklace are various kinds/shapes of brass chains. Easy on and off lobster clasp finishes it off! I've also included a charm with the word "dream". 

After spending many enjoyable hours "repurposing" items from broken necklaces, this is now ready to be "reloved" in a fresh new piece! All handmade items may have some variations in color and finish of the components. Since my jewelry pieces are made with vintage findings, they may have a flaw. I will try to describe that to the best of my ability. I believe the slight flaws give the piece lots of charm. Everything I make is one of a kind!

Measurements:

Length – 28”

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting...please let me know if you have any questions.






Simply the Glitter
$50.00
Shipping $5.00
Ready to Ship!
For questions please email 
micheleszot@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment