Monday, February 27, 2017

Gypsy Spoonful Assemblage earrings, crystal hearts with turquoise rhinestone rondelles, silver heart connectors, assemblage earrings

These earrings were made with silver heart link connectors and feature crystal hearts and turquoise rhinestone rondelles. The heart links hang from silver vintage chain. They are finished off with silver plated ear hooks. I love how these earrings turned out...can be worn dressed up or dressed down with jeans! All handmade and one of a kind.

After spending many enjoyable hours "upcycling" items from broken necklaces, this is now ready to be "reloved" in a fresh new piece! All handmade items may have some variations in color and finish of the components. Since my jewelry pieces are made with vintage findings, they may have a flaw. I will try to describe that to the best of my ability. I believe the slight flaws give the piece lots of charm.

Measurements - 3 1/2"

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting...please let me know if you have any questions.







Simply the Glitter
$25.00
Shipping $3.00
Ready to Ship!
For questions please email 
micheleszot@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. "Combine with a necklace and long dresses with sleeves makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete