Monday, January 9, 2017

GypsySpoonful Woodland Friends Peasant dress by That's So Addie (short or long sleeve) Custom sizes 0-24 Months & 2T-10


Woodland Friends Peasant Dress by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 

Prices shown in drop down boxes on Buy Now button.
Free Shipping!

Is this just the most adorable woodland print ever or what? Oh my goodness, those little hedgehogs, foxes, skunks, squirrels, and owls are just the cutest on a soft aqua background with a scattering of dreamcatchers and flowers too. Pair this up with some cute leggings and boots, and you have a super cute outfit for fall. This little peasant dress is super sweet for your little girl. Elasticized at the neckline and the wrists and finished off with a full ruffle. 



If you prefer short sleeves, just let me know at the time of purchase!

This dress will be created for you in size 0-24 Months or 2T-10.  Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item to be shipped.

I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish.  All items come with a sewn in That's So Addie label.




Size

Size

No comments:

Post a Comment