Thursday, January 12, 2017

GypsySpoonful Reclaimed Vintage sheet Scotty Dog Pillow/Softie by The day before This day






This listing is for 1 small handmade Scottie dog made with reclaimed vintage sheet fabric . Finished with a coordinating lace or ribbon bow .

Button Eyes may be added, but not advised if your Scotty will be presented to children under 3!

Finished size is approximately 13" x 12"

Each of my creations are one of a kind, crafted from my own designs and as such, fabric placement will vary. Due to the nature of vintage materials, there may be some minor flaws and only add character to each creation.
For questions, email me at Thedaybeforethisday@gmail.com
$22.00 Shipped in the US -
I love my international customers- please email for international shipping options!


Fabric.
Finish







No comments:

Post a Comment