Monday, January 23, 2017

GypsySpoonful One of a Kind Vintage Chenille Heart Pillow by The day before This day

 Beautiful One of a Kind Hankie & Chenille Heart Pillow

When I found this stunning dancing Ballerina hankie,  I knew I could give it new life! I paired it up with some vintage chenille and some of my favorite Tanya Whelan fabric, a bit of vintage lace and 3 vintage "pearl" buttons.
The front of the pillow showcases the Hankie and buttons, and I created a pocket on the back to save those special mementos in.
Pillow measures 13" tall and 12" wide
I'm always happy to combine shipping!





Chenille and Hankie Pillow
For questions, email me at Thedaybeforethisday@gmail.com
$30.00 + $6.80 priority shipping in the US -
I love my international customers- please email for international shipping options!





No comments:

Post a Comment