Tuesday, January 24, 2017

GypsySpoonful Llama Ruffled dress by That's So Addie. Ready to Ship size 6/7


Llama Daydreamer Ruffled Dress by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 

$49.99 includes
Free Shipping!

You will  not be able to keep a smile off your little girls face while she is twirling & spinning around in her llama dress.  It is too cute for words!  

Bodice is made with a generous fit for comfort (or layering on cool days).  Elastic neckline features a full ruffle.  Skirt is super twirly and finished off with a polka dot ruffle.




This dress wis complete and ready to ship in approximate size 6/7.  Please contact me if exact measurements are needed.
This item will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.

I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish.  All items come with a sewn in That's So Addie label.




No comments:

Post a Comment