Friday, January 13, 2017

GypsySpoonful Lighted Shabby boho tattered banner by The day before This day


Ironstone Color story


A blend of textures in cream, white, natural and ivory.

5 feet of lighted 16-17" long garland with 18" of cord.

This particular size is not "stackable" with other strands. Meaning only one end of the light strand has a plug.

Each one of my garlands are one of a kind.

Currently my turn around time on made to order garlands is 3 to 5 business days.

Pretty in pinks color story

*My lighted garlands are available in any length/hang length by request

These are perfect for any occasion, Birthdays, Weddings, Or photos!

Oh..and they make great Night lights!

Fresh Melon color story

Please note: Fabric prints and placements may vary, but the colors will remain the same




For questions, email me at Thedaybeforethisday@gmail.com
$32.00 + $6.80 priority shipping in the US -
I love my international customers- please email for international shipping options!





No comments:

Post a Comment