Tuesday, January 3, 2017

GypsySpoonful Leopard Rose Ruffle Dress by That's So Addie Ready to ship size 2/3T


Leopard Rose Ruffle Dress by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 

$44.00
Free Shipping!

Gorgeous mixture of leopard, roses, and greys come together in this super cute daydreamer dress featuring a ruffled neckline, full skirt, and ruffled hem. Attached bow at the waist for a finished look.



This dress is complete and ready to ship in approximate size 2/3T. Please contact me if you need exact measurements before purchasing. Ready to ship within 2 business days.

I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish.  All items come with a sewn in That's So Addie label.

No comments:

Post a Comment