Tuesday, January 3, 2017

GypsySpoonful John Deere Treasure Pockets Aline dress by That's So Addie. Ready to ship size 2T-3T


John Deere Treasure Pockets Aline dress by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 

$32.00
Free Shipping!



These little Aline dresses are so fun for little girls. They love the huge pockets to keep all their treasures in. Fun accent buttons and rick rack on the pockets make this whimsical dress a fun addition to your wardrobe too.

Bodice is fully lined. Straps button at the shoulders. 



This dress is complete and ready to ship in an approximate size 2/3T. Please contact me if you need exact measurements.

Item will ship within 2 business days.

I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish.  All items come with a sewn in That's So Addie label.

This is not a licensed John Deere product.  Created using licensed fabric from an authorized dealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment