Saturday, January 14, 2017

GypsySpoonful Elephants on Parade Daydreamer Dress by That's So Addie. Custom size 2T-8


Elephant Parade Daydreamer dress.  Custom size 2T-8 available.  Please contact me at:  thats_so_addie@yahoo.com with any questions or special requests.  

Prices vary by size needed.  Prices shown in drop down menu with Paypal button.
Free Shipping!



Elephants on parade would be the cutest dress ever for a zoo theme birthday party, for that little girl who just loves elephants, or for trips to the zoo! This style dress is super cute layered over a tee for cooler days and on its own as the seasons change. 

The ruffled dress features a sweet ruffle around the neckline and a full ruffle at the bottom too. The skirt is full and twirly--because we know all little girls love to twirl!



I will create this dress for you little one in custom sizes 2T-8. Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for your dress to be completed and ready to ship. If you need this sooner, please contact me.

I take great pride in my workmanship. I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional look. All items arrive with sewn in labels.





Size

No comments:

Post a Comment