Thursday, January 5, 2017

GypsySpoonful Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham dress by That's So Addie. Custom sizes 2T-10 available. Perfect for upcoming Seuss birthday celebrations!


Green Eggs & Ham Cap Sleeve dress by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 

Prices shown in drop down boxes on Buy Now button.
Free Shipping!

I do not like Green Eggs & Ham!  I do not like them Sam I Am!
Adorable cap sleeve design with a pieced bodice & button up back. Fun rick rack and button accents on the bodice are the perfect whimsical touch. Green Eggs & Ham fabrics are perfect for Seuss theme birthday parties, Seuss celebrations at school, or every day. 

Bodice is fully lined and buttons in the back. Skirt is super full and finished off with a full ruffle.

This dress will be created for you in size 2T-10.  Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item to be shipped.
I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish.  All items come with a sewn in That's So Addie label.

This is not a licensed Dr. Seuss product.  Created using licensed fabric from an authorized dealer. 


Size

No comments:

Post a Comment