Saturday, January 14, 2017

GypsySpoonful Dipped Chicks Easter Aline Dress by That's So Addie. Ready to ship size 5




Dipped Chicks Easter Aline Dress by That's So Addie.  Ready to ship size 5.  Please email me at: thats_so_addie@yahoo.com with any questions.

Price is $38.00
Free Shipping!

This is the cutest Easter print ever! I adore these little chicks decorating Easter Eggs with bright & funky colors and designs. These little aline style dresses are great to layer. Pair it up with some fun leggings and cute top and you have a great outfit for every season.



Fully lined & buttons at the shoulder with polka dot buttons.





This dress is complete and ready to ship in approximate size 5. Please contact me if exact measurements are needed. Will ship within 2 days of purchase.

I take great pride in my workmanship. I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional look. All items arrive with sewn in labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment