Saturday, January 14, 2017

GypsySpoonful Cows Front Bow Dress by That's So Addie. Custom sizes 12M-8 available


Adorable Cows Bow Front Dress by That's So Addie. 
 Available in custom sizes 12 months-8.  You may purchase by using the Buy Now button below or email me directly at: thats_so_addie@yahoo.com for invoicing.  Any questions or custom requests can be answered through email as well.

Cost varies by size needed & prices shown in drop down box with Buy Now button.
FREE Shipping!

I adore these little cows on pink and this new design too. The same concept as the ever popular knot dress but with a feminine twist. Straps are long enough to tie into a super sweet bow in front. 

Bodice is fully lined. Skirt to this dress is full and super twirly. 

I will create this dress for you little one in custom sizes 12M-8. Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for your dress to be completed and ready to ship.

I take great pride in my workmanship. I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional look. All items arrive with sewn in labels.


Size

No comments:

Post a Comment