Sunday, January 1, 2017

GypsySpoonful Buttercream Swirl Dress by That's So Addie. Ready to ship size 5/6




Buttercream Swirl Collared Dress by That's So Addie.  Ready to ship size 5/6.  Please contact me with any questions or requests at:  thats_so_addie@yahoo.com

Price is $52 with free shipping included.

I am seriously in love with this new design I just finished up.  Gorgeous buttercream swirl print is perfect for an Easter dress or just everyday wear.  



The color is not quite as "yellow" as the photos are showing.  The color is more like the close up shown here:


Bodice is fully lined and features a V-neck with an attached collar.  Asymmetrical back buttons at the top.  Sash ties into a full bow in the back and is attached with cute accent button pieces at the waist.   

This dress is complete and ready to ship in an approximate size 5/6. Please contact me if you need exact measurements.
Ready to ship within 2 business days.



I take great pride in my workmanship. I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional look. All items arrive with sewn in labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment