Saturday, January 14, 2017

GypsySpoonful Atrium Daydreamer Dress by That's So Addie. Custom size 2T-8


Atrium Daydreamer dress.  Custom size 2T-8 available.  Please contact me at:  thats_so_addie@yahoo.com with any questions or special requests.  

Prices vary by size needed.  Prices shown in drop down menu with Paypal button.
Free Shipping!


I love this great mixture of grey, yellow, and teal with this gorgeous dress.  Perfect for Easter and beyond!  This style dress is super cute layered over a tee for cooler days and on its own as the seasons change. 

The ruffled dress features a sweet ruffle around the neckline and a full ruffle at the bottom too. The skirt is full and twirly--because we know all little girls love to twirl!

I will create this dress for you little one in custom sizes 2T-8. Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for your dress to be completed and ready to ship. If you need this sooner, please contact me.

I take great pride in my workmanship. I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional look. All items arrive with sewn in labels.




Size

No comments:

Post a Comment