Monday, January 30, 2017

Gypsy Spoonful Vintage Rhinestone and Brass Heart, One of a Kind Necklace, Repurposed, Assemblage Necklace, Upcycled, Shabby chic Jewelry

This is a stunning necklace accented with a small vintage pearl strand along with a silver chain. There are also three pink pearl beads, a longer white pearlized bead and two rhinestone rondelles added into one of the chains. The pendant is a repurposed vintage brooch and a tarnished heart connected by parts of a vintage pearl bead strand. It is finished off with a silver heart lobster claw clasp. I love this necklace...very CHIC!!!

Measurements: 19.5"

All handmade items may have some variations in color and finish of the components. Since my jewelry pieces are made with vintage findings, they may have a flaw. I will try to describe that to the best of my ability. I believe the slight flaws give the piece lots of charm. Everything I make is one of a kind!






Simply the Glitter
$50.00
Shipping $5.00
Ready to Ship!
For questions please email 
micheleszot@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment