Saturday, January 14, 2017

GYPSY SPOONFUL - Childs Reversible Trolls Apron by Buttons 'n Bolts

Baking and cooking are learning experiences, so why not make it even more fun with a cute little apron to wear?  This Trolls apron is sure to be a hit in the kitchen with all the Trolls fan out there.  Little girls and their trolls.  I remember it well!
PRICE:  $17
Shipping in the US:  $4
Canada:  $6
Everywhere else:  $10

Two for the price of one!  Kids aprons make great birthday, or anytime, gifts.  Fun to give and fun to receive.  Machine washable.  Fits child size 3-6.  Adjustable Velcro waist band they can do themselves and elastic neck band.  Room to grow, so years of wear!

To purchase this apron, Click on the BUY NOW button or email me and I can invoice you through PayPal.  Any questions or special requests, please email me, I'd be happy to collaborate!




Apron + Shipping



cggigstead@gmail.com
Cynthia Gigstead
Buttons 'n Bolts
Made in the USA


No comments:

Post a Comment