Monday, December 5, 2016

GypsySpoonful Frog Bag by That's So Addie! Great for makeup, shaving items, art supplies, traveling, games!


Frog cosmetic bag by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 

Price is $18.50
Free Shipping!

These zippered bags are great for makeup, traveling, art supplies, shaving, even for keeping smaller game systems in like a DS.  Your imagination is the limit!  They are fully lined and a nice size for many items.  Measures approximately 12" X 7" with a 4" gusset.

This bag is complete and ready to ship within 2 business days.



I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish. 

I have 2 of this print bag.  One with a blue zipper as shown and one with a green zipper.  Please choose zipper color at time of purchase.




Zipper Color

No comments:

Post a Comment