Thursday, December 1, 2016

GypsySpoonful Custom Hand Painted Paper Mache and Glass Owl Ornament

Hand Painted Paper Mache Ornaments
Owls
2016

Super precious hand painted owls on paper mache glass ornaments.
 All ornaments are one of a kind and you can choose the colors you would like yours to be painted. 
These are 2", 2.5" and 3" glass ornaments that I paper mache over with tissue paper then paint with an original one of a kind owl.
Just in time for Christmas! 
I can paint the date or personalize them with a name. 



They come in several colors, some are limited but I can work with you to get the colors of your choice. 
All will be embellished with a few added feathers at the top and a curly-q wire hanger as in the pictures above with the red and aqua ornament.

I am in the middle of Christmas rush But still accepting orders. Should that change you are welcome to email me with questions or I will be in touch as soon as I receive the order to let you know status.
Prices:
 2"ball is $12.00ea.
 2.5"ball is $13.50ea
3"ball is $15.00ea
plus tax and $6.00 shipping.

If you have questions or want specific colors, please email me upon ordering at
dreaminbohemian.artist@gmail.com



Sizes

No comments:

Post a Comment