Thursday, December 1, 2016

GypsySpoonful Choose your Color Double Ruffle Pants by That's So Addie. Custom size 1T-10. Made to Match


Double Ruffle Pants by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 

Prices & color choices shown in drop down boxes on Buy Now button.
Free Shipping!

Double ruffle pants are the best accent piece to pair up with all your boutique dresses & tops. They look adorable with tees, peasants tops, twirl dresses, knot dresses and more.

These pants have an elastic waist for comfort. Double ruffles at the hem for a feminine flair. I have many colors available to create these in. Made with quality Kona cotton. 

If you would like a different color to match something you have or something from my shop, please contact me for availability. 


These pants will be created for you in size 1T (equivalent to 12-24 Months)-Girl's size 10.  Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item to be shipped.
I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish.  All items come with a sewn in That's So Addie label.

Choose color from swatch photo:
1-White
2-Aqua
3-Candy Pink
4-Cardinal
5-Jet Black
6-Kale
7-Peacock
8-Sable
9-Wisteria





Size
Color

No comments:

Post a Comment