Thursday, December 1, 2016

GypsySpoonful Camo Army Butterfly dress by That's So Addie. Custom sz. 0-24 Months & 2T-6



Camo Army Butterfly Aline dress by That's So Addie in custom sizes 0-24 Months and 2T-6.  Please contact me at: thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may purchase by using the "Buy Now" button below or emailing me directly for invoicing.

$35.00 w/FREE shipping 0-24 Months
$39.99 w/FREE Shipping 2T-6

Aline dresses really give you the most bang for your buck! Super cute layered or worn alone. They grow as your little one does too. As the dress gets too short, layer it over some cute leggings or jeans for a fun little tunic top. 

This dress is such a cute print of camo printed butterflies.  Mixing in a bit of tough stuff with a dash of cute!  Dress is fully lined with no exposed seams to irritate that precious new skin. Buttons at the straps.

I will create this dress for you in custom sizes 0-24 Months or 2T-6. Please allow 3-4 weeks for production time.

I take great pride in my workmanship. I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional look. All items arrive with sewn in labels.




Size

Size

No comments:

Post a Comment