Thursday, November 17, 2016

GypsySpoonful Rustic Reindeer Boutique Headband Fascinator Ages 3 - Adult by Goosie Girl





This over the top holiday themed headband is ideal for a photo session, a party, pageant or to top off that party dress. Goosie Girl prides herself on being unique and creating accessories that nobody else will have. When I created this one, I focused on the details and didn't stop until I felt satisfied it was worthy of the Goosie Girl name.  Each and every sprig of greenery, silk flower, branch, and berry has been hand selected and is in perfect harmony with the others. It is one of a kind and ready to ship. I suggest ages 3 & up for this one, because the antlers are a bit delicate. The headband will fit all the way up to adult sizing.
Questions? please leave a comment, or email me directly:
GoosieGirlBoutique@gmail.com



Please click the buy it now button to purchase, it will be shipped as soon as payment is received.
I ship to the US only

$24.50 + $4.00 shipping
Priority mail shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment