Tuesday, November 22, 2016

GypsySpoonful My Little Chickadee Feather Fascinator Headband FREE shipping~ Winter ~ Christmas ~ Holidays by Goosie Girl

My Sweet Little Chickadee


I am in love with this piece! The textures mix so nicely. This would be such a nice accessory to dress up for the Holidays or for a photo prop. It is ready to ship and one of a kind.
The red hackle feather pad drapes so nicely over the top of the head, it's accented with very authentic looking silk pine twigs, a vintage lace flower with a wooden button center~ the woolen felt chickadee birdie is so sweet with his little winter scarf around his neck~ it's also embellished with a delicate ivory/cream rose and a organza ribbon bow. You can request either alligator clips, or a stretchy lace headband. This is sized for 18month girls - women's sizing.

I accept all forms of payment , just click the buy it now button.
Questions? comment here or email me directly: goosiegirlboutique@gmail.com

I ship to the US only, this will ship 1st class mail and shipping is FREE

$9.00 with free US shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment