Monday, November 21, 2016

GypsySpoonful Mermaid Queen Custom Crown Headpiece ~ Costume ~ Festival ~ Pageant ~ Photo Prop by Goosie Girl

90% of the ocean is undiscovered...
    Yet we're supposed to believe mermaids don't exist
              

Goosie Girl is pleased to present a stunning headpiece for the discerning Mermaid
This remarkable piece will be created just for you upon order. I will ask you a few questions at the onset of the design process and then will create an incredible crown specifically per your requests.
Top quality real seashells are hand selected and then painted with four types of paints and sealed.
I use simulated pearls, both strung and lose to add just the right touches.




If you're looking for a one of a kind, jaw-dropping headpiece, then I'm your girl.
I have been designing over the top headpieces, fascinators, top hats, and dozens of other types of accessories and photo props since 2004. I pride myself on limitless creativity and skill. My workmanship is unsurpassed and customer service is excellent. I look forward to working with you to create the item you are dreaming of. 



Sizing: 
The sample pictured is sized for teens-adult women, however, I can scale things down and create a custom piece for a child ages 8-teen years. To provide a more secure fit, a wire holder can be placed at the back of the crown to hold onto head (and you just put hair over it to hide it) .




Turnaround Time: Please allow 3 weeks for your custom piece to be created.
If you need something sooner, please contact me. If you have questions, please leave a comment, or email me directly: GoosieGirlBoutique@gmail.com

Shipping: I ship to the US only via USPS with tracking

Studio Life: I have a completely non-smoking, dog-friendly studio located in the western suburbs of Chicago.

Thank you for dreaming with me...

Price $48.00
(Free US shipping included)

No comments:

Post a Comment