Friday, November 18, 2016

GypsySpoonful Hand Painted and Embellished Custom Made Faux Taxidermy made for a Princess and RTS

 
Gorgeous Faux Taxidermy 
Deer Head Stag Mount
this one is RTS

I am offering a hand painted completely embellished with whimsy and love deer head mount otherwise known as the all popular faux taxidermy. I love love love making these. 
This particular one is ready to ship, but if you want different colors and design,
 please email me at dreaminbohemian.artist@gmail.com





I used several painted patterns in this one. Cheetah, Damask, Roses Argyle Diamond. I paint them, then sand and paint them some more. She is wearing a pink pearl necklace and a sparkly rhinestone pendant. She has a feather and faux flower crown. Her antlers are painted metallic gold, and she is just the sweetest thing! 
She measures approximately 23.5 inches long x 17 inches wide and 10" deep.
Price is  225.00 Plus applicable tax and $37.50 shipping.
I will refund any overages paid for shipping once I get the actual amount from the Post Office.

I will be shipping her wrapped in protection and love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment