Saturday, November 26, 2016

GypsySpoonful Free Spirit Feathers Cosmetic Bag by That's So Addie. Ready to ship!




Free Spirit Feathers Cosmetic Bag by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing.

Price is $18.50 w/Free Shipping!

These cosmetic bags have been a hot seller for me locally.  They are so versatile and fun for gift giving or as a treat for yourself.  Great for storing makeup, toiletries, travel bags, art supplies, hair products, a few diapers & wipes for a tiny diaper clutch, even games like Nintendo DS's.  Your imagination is the limit!

This bag is complete & ready to ship to you within 2 business days.  Gorgeous feather print for the outside and a gray dot print for the lining.  Zipper has a pink dot zipper pull attached.  Measures approximately 12" across X 7" high X 4" wide. 



I take great pride in my workmanship.  I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional finish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment