Saturday, November 26, 2016

GypsySpoonful Custom made leggings child's size 3/4






THIS LISTING IS FOR THE Child's size 3/4 ONLY!
 

Posh Playground Couture's custom made leggings! This set I call the "Candy cane" leggings. The larger pair is an adult XXS (roughly a 00-2). They will fit a tween or teen as well.The smaller pair is a child's 3/4, and these are the ones you are buying here. These are made with a very stretchy cotton/lycra, so they have a lot of give to them.They have a yoga waistband that makes them super comfy! All my clothing is serged and topstitched. Hems are done with a double needle. I do have other fabrics on hand and can list a custom order just for you...just email me at bnbboutique@gmail.com (higher priced fabrics will be reflected in the pricing) The 3/4 size are $21.00  Shipping will $4.00


I can do any size from 0-3 months up to a 5XL These will be priced according to fabric needs.

Message me for details.











No comments:

Post a Comment