Monday, November 21, 2016

GypsySpoonful Custom Hand Painted Pet Portrait Wine Glass with your favorite dog, cat, bird or any pet painted on it.

Custom Painted Pet Portrait Wine Glass

I will paint your pets face on a 16oz Red Wine Glass. 
These are so popular! You send me a picture of your pet and I will paint his portrait on a glass for you or your loved one. Perfect Christmas Gift for that person who has everything and loves her furry companion.




Price per stem is 30.00 plus applicable tax and $8.00 shipping.
Turnaround Time: Please allow 3 weeks for your custom painted glass to be created.
If you need something sooner, please contact me. If you have questions, please leave a comment, or email me directly: dreaminbohemian.artist@gmail.com

I Ship Priority Mail with the USPS to USA only at the moment. 
If you are out of the country, please email me before placing your order. 

Smoke Free Pet Friendly Studio.



Style

No comments:

Post a Comment