Tuesday, November 1, 2016

GypsySpoonful Christmas stocking - Gray Deer and chevron - by The day before This day

Gray Deer stocking by The day before This day

My stockings are fully lined and double stitched for durability. Each stocking body is made of 6 layers and have no exposed seams

This size measures 17" (on the diagonal) from toe to where the ribbon loop attaches to the cuff. If you require a larger or smaller size, I can accommodate you, just email me to work out your custom order.

I do offer personalization.


If choosing personalized, please indicate machine or hand and notate the color in the notes to seller. If no color is selected, embroidery will be completed in gray.

Stockings are made to order- current turn around time for a personalized stocking is 1-2 weeks.


*Family packages are available-email me to discuss

Thedaybeforethisday@gmail.com
Prices start at $20 + sh ea.


Personalization

No comments:

Post a Comment