Monday, November 28, 2016

GypsySpoonful Burly Beavers Boys Bowling Shirt by That's So Addie.Custom size 6 months-10 available


Burly Beavers Bowling Shirt for Boys by That's So Addie.  Please email me at thats_so_addie@yahoo.com if you have any questions or requests.  You may use the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this listing to go directly to payments or email me for invoicing. 

I can't even explain my love for these adorable rough & tumble little beavers. Donned in their little plaid shirts and ready for a hard day's work. This whimsical bowling style shirt will be perfect for your little guy. Comfy button up style with a relaxed fit for easy wear. Pair this cute shirt up with jeans or some cute cargo pants and you have a great outfit for any day!



I will create this shirt for you little man in custom sizes 6M-10. Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for your shirt to be completed and ready to ship. If you need this sooner, please contact me.

I take great pride in my workmanship. I finish all seams and topstitch for a professional look.





Size

No comments:

Post a Comment