Saturday, November 19, 2016

GypsySpoonful Baby Girl Venetian Lace Crown ~ Photo Prop ~ Handmade in America ~ Goosie Girl 0-6m

I can't stop staring at this one! Sometimes I even amaze myself (haha!)
This gorgeous crown is one of a kind and ready to ship
It's been individually created in Goosie Girl's Chicagoland studio and I couldn't think of a more adorable photo prop! This crown has been hand-formed and embellished with the utmost care and attention to detail. These crowns look just as beautiful displayed in the nursery or on top of a diaper cake for a baby shower. It measures 5" in diameter and will fit newborn-about 6 month old babies.
The organza flower has simulated pink pearls in the center and each tip of the crown's points have simulated fresh water pearls (in blush) topping them off. I've strung matching simulated white pearls for beautiful over arching attention to the front of the crown where three sweet pink rosebuds rest.
Goosie Girl has been creating breathtaking photo props since 2004
Questions? or want to request a custom order? comment or email me directly: goosiegirlboutique at gmail dot com. Thank you!


$16.00 + $4.00 shipping
I ship to the US only
All forms of payment accepted


No comments:

Post a Comment