Monday, November 28, 2016

GypsySpoonful, All Else Fails Get Bigger Bows, Bows and More by T


Adorable 4 layer 5" stacked boutique bow. On a lined alligator clip.
I have one made and in stock but I am able to make alot more so they may vary slightly from picture.
Custom request welcome!

 $7.99

Shipping Starts at $2.60 and adds $.25 for each additional bow purchased from me! Search Bows and More by T to see more! Within US only.

Purchase by sending email and receive an invoice to be paid within 24hrs (when purchasing different bows please go this route for accurate shipping) or click the buy it now button below. I will ship within 2 business days of payment received.

30 day guarantee against breakage. You are responsible for shipping but I am happy to fix and resend bow to you.

Thank You!
Tawnya Brown
Bows And More By T
bowsandmorebyt@outlook.com








No comments:

Post a Comment