Thursday, October 6, 2016

GypsySpoonful Newborn Girl Angel Wings and Headband Photo Prop Set by Goosie Girl

"An angel, robed in spotless white, Bent down and kissed the sleeping Night"

(click the photo to see larger)

Featured for your consideration is a newborn photo prop set
This 2 piece set was created by 
Goosie Girl
It is an original design and is ready to ship

The Details:
Real feather wings are embellished with flowers in hues of pink and fuschia, dotted with delicate strung pearls and enhanced with super soft marabou feathers in pristine white. The handcrafted, matching headband will fit infants up to 6 months of age. To pose, simply place baby on her tummy and gently rest wings on her back for a gorgeous photo session. 

All of my items are created in my non-smoking, Chicagoland home studio. I specialize in photo props, costumes and over the top pieces~ I love custom orders so don't be afraid to contact me if you're dreaming of something special. I welcome the challenge and the opportunity to work closely with you to create something special for you. 

I accept paypal and credit card, to purchase click the buy now button. 
Questions? please leave a comment, 
or contact me at: goosiegirlboutique at gmail dot com. 
Thank you so much for looking!

Price: $16.00
Shipping $4.00 flat fee

No comments:

Post a Comment